Day Care and Boarding at our 200 Shaw Road Facility
Doggie Day Care
This is what you can expect on a typical day for your dog:
- Drop off: Monday - Friday is between 6:30am - 12:00pm,
Saturday 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Pickup: Monday - Friday: by noon (half day), or by 6:00 pm (full day)
- Dogs play 6:30am - 11:30am with a nap time of 12:00pm - 1:30pm, followed by more daycare until about 6pm.
We are closed for lunch between 12:00 and 1:30 (nap time). At this time the doors are locked, and we do not allow pick-up or drop-off.
- Food: Owner provided food or snacks will be given at nap time.
- Drop off: Monday - Friday: between 6:30am - 12:00pm, 1:30 - 6:00 pm
Saturday / Sunday / Holidays (pick-up and drop-off): 8:00am - 9:00am, 4:00 - 5:00 pm
- Pick ups by noon on the day of departure are charged no additional fee. Afternoon pick-up (after 1:30) will be charged an additional half day of daycare ($29.00).
- Food: Dogs will have their dinner at 6pm and have a final potty break close to 8pm. Please bring your own food, and any medications that your pet may need. Please make sure to include exact directions to feed your dog or administer necessary medications. House food can be given at an additional fee of $2 per meal, however, we prefer you bring your own food since some stomachs are sensitive.
- Bedding: We ask you do not bring bedding, blankets, or toys from home. All dogs will be provided a comfy cot to keep them off of the floor and comfortable. We offer fleece bedding for an additional $2 a night. The bedding will be washed daily.
To try to minimize any tranfer of respiratory ailments our policy is if your dog attends another doggy day care, we will not accept your dog into our facility. If you want your dog to start at our facility, we require that you keep your dog out of another doggie daycare for 3 weeks to ensure no ailments are transferred.
Your cooperation and honesty is greatly appreciated.